Sunday, January 30, 2011

YouTube Guitar Lessons


YouTube Guitar Lessons
Originally uploaded by akasha140
This picture shows a common theme around our house: using the web to learn just about anything. Here my eldest is watching a You Tube video to learn the figure positions for a new song on the guitar. She has the video hard-lined from the computer to the T.V. via HDMI cable for optimum quality. For this photo I entered the tags Web2.0, guitar, guitar lessons, You Tube, and youtube.com. I then did a tag search to see how many other tags with the same categories were listed. The results were as follows:

Web 2.0 14,260
Guitar 1,199,735
Guitar Lessons 797
You Tube 983
YouTube.com 1,531

I did have a few challenges getting this posted. Getting the images onto Flickr was the easy part, mostly because I have used Flickr for similar projects in the past. Unfortunately, it seems that posting an image onto a blog isn’t as easy as cutting-and-pasting the ready-made URL link from Flickr into the Blog. It took a little digging to find out that I needed to grant permissions for Blogger and Flickr to accept each other. Once I figured out how to make that work the process was much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment